Furnace Record Pressing is growing, and looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant
About the position:
We are seeking a highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing assistant. In this position, you will be part of building a dynamic team to implement our sales, and marketing campaigns. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behavior. Design or marketing background is a plus. Knowledge of social media platforms and some basic wordpress navigation is also ideal.
This is an entry-level position, so we don’t expect you to know how to do this job (don’t worry, we’ll provide training), but we do expect you to have certain qualities that will ensure you’re successful in the position and thrive within our culture.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- OCD-level attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing and sales industry
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, G-Suite, some web analytics
- Understanding and easy navigation of social media platforms
- General math and data entry skills
- Smart but easy-going
- Always on time
- Curious. You like figuring things out and want to learn new skills
- Would never decline a task saying “that’s not my job”
- Engaged and enthusiastic
- Good sense of humor
- Heart & hustle
We’re based in Alexandria, VA and so is this position. We eat, sleep and breathe vinyl. We’re a gang of enthusiastic weirdos committed to doing the best job possible.
We practice Lean Manufacturing in the office and on the manufacturing floor- which means a lot of things but part of it is saving time every day by refining processes and refining ourselves. If we mess something up, we fix it and we learn from it. No excuses and no moping.
We’ve been doing this for 20 years and are dedicated to continuing to drive the industry by bringing only the best vinyl records to market.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org