Download Card Content Manager
Before proceeding, please make sure you have read and have completed the following items prior to uploading your file:
- Is your ZIP file 250MB or less?
- - Have you added proper metadata to your audio files (metadata adds band name, song titles, track #s, album art, genre, etc to your files?) If not, your customers may have trouble finding your files once they drop them into iTunes or other audio program.
- - Did you speak to your Sales Representative about file naming? Our system will auto-generate names based on provided information and our internal filing system. Custom file naming carries an additional charge of $50 for custom work.
- - For instructions on adding metadata to your files, click here for a detailed tutorial
- - If you would like Furnace to encode your files with metadata, please get in touch with your sales representative. They will add a $50 encoding fee to your invoice (this is in addition to the download card setup fee.)
- - When you click the "Send It In!" button below, be patient. There is no progress bar, but our servers are accepting and confirming your file. When the file successfully uploads, you will be redirected to a confirmation page.