Furnace Record Pressing is growing, and we’re looking for a Bookkeeper
- Notice details
- Have 2+ years of experience processing AP, AR and/or payroll
- Understand (and like) numbers
- Scrappy and DIY; if we don’t know the answer, we like to figure it out and so should you
- Understand urgency
- Comfortable with collections
- Flexible, adaptable and creative
We’re based in Alexandria, VA and so is this position. We’re enthusiastic, work hard and are committed to doing the best job possible.
We practice Lean Manufacturing in the office and on the manufacturing floor- which means a lot of things but part of it is saving time every day by refining processes and refining ourselves. If we mess something up, we fix it and we learn from it. No excuses and no moping.
We’ve been in business for 20 years, and we’re committed to continuing to drive the industry forward for the next 20.
Some things you’ll do in this position:
- Reconcile credit card and bank statements
- Apply and post payments
- Reconcile and audit vendor statements
- Enter bills and invoices into Quickbooks via a combination of automated import and manual entry
- work with outside accountants on year end financials and taxes
- maintain fixed asset database
- collect payments for, and reduce/eliminate delinquent accounts
- Daily, weekly and quarterly reporting to management
Please send resumes to email@example.com